How I Overcame My 50-Year Struggle With Gynecomastia

Before we get started, here's a little story from one of my clients, Sammie Fields.
Hey there I’m Sammie.

I’m in my 70s now and I’m finally enjoying my life as a masculine-looking guy. I struggled with gynecomastia ever since puberty. Back in the day it was totally unheard of for a man to have breasts.

Man boobs were quite a rare thing. If you think having man boobs is bad now, try having them in the 60s. I spent my entire life in fear that someone would notice my breasts. I stayed away from women - I was horrified of the bedroom. I also stayed away from the beach and only got out wearing the thickest of clothing to try and conceal myself.

Back then there was no internet, and no information out there to help me. I tried everything I could to try and get rid of my man boobs. I lost weight and tried different diets but all to no avail.

One day however, just a few years ago I came across a newspaper article.

This article complained of how male fish in our waters were becoming feminized. Scientists had studied these male fish and found how they had developed feminine characteristics, even to the point of producing eggs! Apparently this was due to the prevalence of the female hormone estrogen in our water supply.

Apparently, due to most government water filtration systems (including the US), estrogen passes unfiltered right into our taps, and straight into your belly when you drink that glass of water.

The estrogen is being absorbed by us and is resulting in modern man having low sperm counts, fertility problems and gynecomastia. Heck it might even be responsible for the boom in the male cosmetics industry (joke).

So I went out there, did some research and found some other shocking sources of estrogen that exist especially in the modern environment, but were also there in the past albeit in much lower quantities and not as widespread back in the day.

Why am I telling you all this?

Well I lost my man boobs in my mid-sixties. The only way I managed to succeed was after I armed myself with the facts, and all the information I needed to know about the very root cause of my gynecomastia.

If I could get rid of my gynecomastia in my sixties, then I know for a fact that anyone else can do it too. So if you're about to give up or you have given up and are ready to face the world as a pseudo-man, then I'm here to tell you to wake up! Get out of that trance, shake yourself up and inform yourself of real working tactics that have been proven time and time again to help many thousands of guys lose their man boobs permanently using all-natural methods.

And I can't think of a better person to help you than my good friend Robert Hull. I leave you to his very capable hands and I'm sure that you will learn much on his new blog.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

You've Lost Weight, But Can You Keep It Off?

The Associated Press reports that a study published in the New England Journal on a small European study can help you learn how to best keep off lost pounds.

If you've ever been on a weight loss diet, then you probably have experienced the difficulty of? keeping off lost pounds. Maintaining weight loss is often an incredible roller coaster ride with your scale going up and down.

So what does it take to keep off lost pounds?

The researchers, in this study,? looked at 773 overweight and obese adults who had families. The participants were from eight countries in Europe. Each of the 773 adults lost an average of 24 pounds after spending two months on a low fat diet prior to participating in the study. The families of the participants were included because researchers believed it would help the overweight and obese family members stick to their assigned weight loss maintenance diets.

One of five different weight loss maintenance diets was assigned to each study participant. Each of four different diets were a combination of high or low amounts of protein and carbs. A fifth diet was used as a control diet. This diet was a combination of moderate protein with no restriction on carbs.

Study participants received counseling, recipes, and cooking tips. There were no restrictions on the amount of food eaten on any of the five diets. Participants were instructed to keep food diaries, and gave periodic blood and urine samples for laboratory evaluation.

After six months on the weight loss maintenance diets, only one group was able to not only keep the lost weight off, but lose additional pounds. This group was the one that was assigned a high protein, low carb diet.

The weight loss maintenance group assigned a low protein, high carb diet regained a significant amount of weight at almost 4 pounds.

The high protein, low carb group also had far fewer dropouts than all of the other diet groups who had significant numbers of dropouts. The researchers believe the difficulty with dropouts was caused by problems keeping families motivated.

While this study is promising and offers more hope to yo-yo dieters who find it not so hard to lose the weight, but often impossible to maintain weight loss. However, more studies with larger groups is necessary before any firm conclusions can be reached.

Have you been able to maintain weight loss long term? How have you done it?

10 Steps For Healthy And Permanent Weight Loss

Source: http://womenshealth.about.com/b/2011/03/06/keeping-off-lost-pounds.htm

www.womens-health-concern.org health care women health and beauty tips for women health websites for women womens-health-concern.org

No comments:

Post a Comment