How I Overcame My 50-Year Struggle With Gynecomastia

Before we get started, here's a little story from one of my clients, Sammie Fields.
Hey there I’m Sammie.

I’m in my 70s now and I’m finally enjoying my life as a masculine-looking guy. I struggled with gynecomastia ever since puberty. Back in the day it was totally unheard of for a man to have breasts.

Man boobs were quite a rare thing. If you think having man boobs is bad now, try having them in the 60s. I spent my entire life in fear that someone would notice my breasts. I stayed away from women - I was horrified of the bedroom. I also stayed away from the beach and only got out wearing the thickest of clothing to try and conceal myself.

Back then there was no internet, and no information out there to help me. I tried everything I could to try and get rid of my man boobs. I lost weight and tried different diets but all to no avail.

One day however, just a few years ago I came across a newspaper article.

This article complained of how male fish in our waters were becoming feminized. Scientists had studied these male fish and found how they had developed feminine characteristics, even to the point of producing eggs! Apparently this was due to the prevalence of the female hormone estrogen in our water supply.

Apparently, due to most government water filtration systems (including the US), estrogen passes unfiltered right into our taps, and straight into your belly when you drink that glass of water.

The estrogen is being absorbed by us and is resulting in modern man having low sperm counts, fertility problems and gynecomastia. Heck it might even be responsible for the boom in the male cosmetics industry (joke).

So I went out there, did some research and found some other shocking sources of estrogen that exist especially in the modern environment, but were also there in the past albeit in much lower quantities and not as widespread back in the day.

Why am I telling you all this?

Well I lost my man boobs in my mid-sixties. The only way I managed to succeed was after I armed myself with the facts, and all the information I needed to know about the very root cause of my gynecomastia.

If I could get rid of my gynecomastia in my sixties, then I know for a fact that anyone else can do it too. So if you're about to give up or you have given up and are ready to face the world as a pseudo-man, then I'm here to tell you to wake up! Get out of that trance, shake yourself up and inform yourself of real working tactics that have been proven time and time again to help many thousands of guys lose their man boobs permanently using all-natural methods.

And I can't think of a better person to help you than my good friend Robert Hull. I leave you to his very capable hands and I'm sure that you will learn much on his new blog.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Berry Aware: A Strawberry Tea at the River Caf�

They seemed utterly united in their passion for the good things in life: Maldon salt, fresh herbs, children and grandchildren, wood-fired ovens, Florentine gelato, designer Italian sunglasses.

The loss of Rose has been a bitter blow. 'I don't want to sound too American,' says Ruthie, looking chic if pensive in a sleeveless grey shift dress. 'But it has been a long journey.'

The out-of-season strawberry tart is part of that journey. Rose was a generous ambassador for the charity Breast Cancer Care, which offers support and information for sufferers.

One of its main fundraisers is the strawberry teas hosted by volunteers every summer; last year alone, through thousands of small-scale events, a total of �450,000 was raised.

Ruthie has decided to carry on Rose's work with a strawberry tea for the press. Because of the insane schedules of glossy mags, it has to happen in February.

Also at the tea is Gill Blair-Park, one of the stalwart organisers of Strawberry Teas. She lives in Bishop's Stortford with her husband, Nigel, and three young children. Gill got involved when her mother died of cancer seven years ago.

She becomes tearful when she talks of 'how proud' her mother would be. Gill's strawberry teas, which happen in the grounds of her local church, have gradually grown. She now invites more than 100 people to enjoy her 'cakes oozing with strawberries'.

She has raised more than �1,200 for Breast Cancer Care. Apart from the money, Gill feels the events are a 'great way of raising awareness'. There are pink napkins, gingham bunting and pink wafer biscuits for the children who run around, laughing in the sunshine.

It sounds far removed from the very restrained tea we are enjoying at the River Caf�. Ruthie's strawberry tart is served with a tiny smear of cr�me fra�che. Out of season or not, the strawberry bellini is one of the most refreshing drinks I have ever tasted, astringent and deeply fruity.

There are no pink wafer biscuits. The food writers sitting round the white linen tablecloth speak quietly and reverentially of Rose.

The brilliance of the strawberry tea fundraiser is that it can be whatever you want ? fine china and Wimbledon week, or messy berry smoothies at the school f�te. What Gill's and Ruthie's teas have in common is this: the memory of a dearly loved woman. And strawberries: the taste of an English summer.

Source: http://telegraph.feedsportal.com/c/32726/f/568409/s/143f5ef8/l/0L0Stelegraph0O0Cfoodanddrink0C84380A370CBerry0EAware0EA0EStrawberry0ETea0Eat0Ethe0ERiver0ECafe0Bhtml/story01.htm

health and beauty tips for women health websites for women womens-health-concern.org health advice for pregnant women health sites for women

No comments:

Post a Comment